Rapid Test Kit for Diagnosis of H. Pylori - Heliforce
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||1 Kit in 1 Box, 100 Boxes in One Carton|
- Model NO.: 50mg/75mg
- Material: Urea
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All of People
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Sfda Approval No. 20152400108
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Sfda Approval No. 20152400108
- Trademark: Heliforce
- Origin: China
- Type: Test Kit
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Spec.: 75mg/50mg
- Specification: 75mg/50mg
- HS Code: 38220090
1. The subjects should fast for at least 4 hours before the examination.
2.Fill out the required information on the two sample bags with labeled paper.
3.Slowly exhale into the first air bag and make it full of gas as much as possible. Immediately fasten the lid of air bag tightly. This one is the baseline bag (t=0).
4.Dissolve the urea 13C granules in 80-100ml cold water, drink it up and sit still for 30 minutes.
5. When time up, collect the second breath sample (t=30) like step 3.
6. Test the two sample bags with the IR-force infrared spectrometer.
1. Non-radioactive, non-toxic to human body, so it is perfect to diagnose children, pregnant women and weak elders.
2. First choice for patients who want to evaluate HP radical cure.
3. Highly accurate test. Its sensitivity and specificity are relatively high to avoid the possible false-positive and false-negative that may occur in traditional HP diagnoses.
4. Non-invasive, so it is easily accepted by patients.
5. Diagnoses present HP infection, and reflect full-scaled HP infection status in the stomach.
6. Very convenient test: The diagnostic comes out in less than 3 minutes.
Any people who are suspected to have HP infection
Patients who suffer from chronic gastritis, peptic ulcers, gastric cancers or malt lymphomas
Patients who have been treated for HP infection and who want to confirm whether the pathogenic bacteria has been eradicated.