- Model NO.: IR-Force200
- Type: Biochemistry Analyzer
- Group: All Patients
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Sfda Approval No. 20152400108
- Product Size: 400*200*300mm
- N.W.: 13kg
- Trademark: Richen-force
- Origin: China
- Classification: Biological Diagnostics
- Certification: ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Sfda Approval No. 20152400108
- Channels: 2
- G.W.: 33kg
- Specification: 710*460*700mm
- HS Code: 90275000
The 13C Infrared Spectrometer IR-force 200 is composed of high selective 13CO2 and 12CO2 detectors, which are used to analyze the CO2 exhaled by a patient in order to diagnose whether this patient is infected by the Helicobacter Pylori.
This machine has a built-in printer and a LCD screen. It can work independently, or linked to a computer.
Clinic application: To test Helicobacter Pylori in human stomach and duodenum.
Power supply: 100v-220v, 50-60 Hz
Veracity: <0.3δ ‰ 13C
Analysis speed: <3 mins/sample
High accuracy: Less than 0.3δ ‰ 13C;
1. Start the equipment;
2. Collect patients' breath samples;
3. Machine automatically analyzes and prints the report;
Quick test: Each test takes less than 3 mins;
Powerful database management: The software has memory, check, sort data and analysis functions;
Self-checking function: Unique self-diagnosis, self-adjusting functions. Users are very well informed about its working condition;
Low cost operation: Low power, no other gas consumption;
Friendly software operation screen: English operation screen, easy to use.