- 10 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: C13
- Material: Urea
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: All of People
- Medical Devices Ad. Approval No.: Sfda Approval No. 20152400108
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Sfda Approval No. 20152400108
- G.W.: 8kg
- CBN: 0.08
- Specification: 5g/3.3g
- HS Code: 38220090
- Type: Test Kit
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- N.W.: 7.49kg
- Package Size: 585*375*320mm
- Trademark: Richen-force
- Origin: China
Heliforce, a breath test kit, is used to test Helicobacter pylori (HP). A brief explanation is given about HP as follows:
Helicobacter Pylori is a spiral-shaped bacterium that inhabits the stomach in about 50% of the world population. It is passed from person to person and it is usually contracted during childhood. This bacterium causes a chronic low-level inflammation of the stomach lining and it has been proven that its presence is associated with the development of duodenal and gastric ulcers. It has also been proved that it has an influence in stomach cancers.
Advantages of Heliforce:
Non-radioactive: Unlike 14C, it is without radioactive, which can be applied to children, pregnant women and aged people.
Accuracy: Sensitivity 96%, specificity 98%.
Comfortable: Non-invasive, unlike traditional methods: Endoscopic tube insertion, blood test.
Convenient: Patients only need to exhale and take liquid medicine.
Quick: Entire test only 30 minutes.
All doubtful HP infected people;
Chronic gastritis, digestive ulcer, gastric cancer and Malt tumor infected persons;
HP radical curative effect patients.